Are you looking for a report that provides a summary of referrals assigned to a specific agent or office? The new ‘Scorecard – Summary’ report may be just what you need. Here are some of the features of this report:
- It allows you to filter for any Date Range. Notice that the date range is for all records received or sent and does not filter for Closed Date. You only see records sent or received for your agent within the date range.
- You may filter for one specific agent or all agents within one specific Office or all offices. If you want all the agents within an office or set of offices, select ALL from the Agent droplist then select only the Office(s) you want.
- The report will accommodate whatever Referral Status settings you are using. The report will expand automatically to include the Status settings used during the date range.
- It also includes Sale Price totals and averages, Difference and averages between List and Sale prices as well as Difference and averages between BMA and Sale Price
- The report is a summary and displays just one line per agent. Very concise!
It is likely that once this report is viewed there will be requests for new variations. Please review it and let us know how we can help you.
To view the report click the REPORTS link and browse to the ‘Advanced’ report “Scorecard – Summary”.