From time to time we hear complaints about users getting to a certain field (like Client State or Zip Code) and all of a sudden ReloSpec seems to stop. Why would ReloSpec choose that field to stop letting you enter information?
ReloSpec is NOT doing that. It is your browser!!!
The ‘AutoFill’ is a browser feature that constantly tries to automatically fill-in a field with information you have typed previously. The problem is that if you have AutoFill for Forms turned ON, the browser may take a very long time to figure out what to enter for you.
So, turn OFF (or un-check) the AutoFill for Forms.
For Internet Explorer, do the following:
- Click the gear for settings in the upper-right
- Click ‘Internet Options’
- Click the ‘Content’ tab and in the AutoComplete section click ‘Settings’
- Un-check the box for FORMS; click OK, click OK
For Google Chrome, do the following:
- At the top right, click More Settings
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings
- Under “Passwords and forms,” uncheck “Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click.”
For Mozilla Firefox, do the following:
- Click the Menu button and choose ..
- Select the
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will:, choose .
- Remove the check mark next to Remember search and form history.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.