Six new Advanced reports are now available for Relocation Specialist, making it easier than before to get the report you need. The new report names all begin with “Incoming/Outgoing…” meaning that only records that sent or received (or both) within the Date Range are included. They also allow for NULL values, meaning that records that may not have a value in the Category/Affinity or Network/Anagram or Office field will still be included in the report if the other selection criteria such as Date Range, Type and Status are met.
Here is a brief explanation of ReloSpec REPORTS.
What are Advanced Reports?
- Advanced reports are run entirely over the Internet (do not need additional software to view/print)
- They can be exported to a PDF file, Excel or Word
- Once saved as a PDF they may be emailed to others as attachments
- Advanced reports include a ‘Sample’ that may be viewed to display what to expect. Just click the ‘View Sample’ link
- Names of Advanced reports indicate what records will be included
- “Activity…” reports will include records sent/received AND records that closed within the Date Range
- “Closed…” reports include records that closed within the Date Range
- “Incoming/Outgoing…” reports include records that were either sent or received or both, depending on the selection criteria
- Other reports start with different titles, depending on their specific function, such as “Scorecards..” for agents and offices
- Advanced reports are where most of the development occurs due to considerations such as formatting issues and smart phone use
What are ‘Standard’ Reports?
- Standard reports may be accessed over the Internet, but do not have the same formatting as the Advanced reports. Page numbers, column headings are other considerations may be missing with Standard reports.
- Entering filtering criteria is not always as easy with Standard reports.
- Very little new programming is done with the older Standard reports, though they remain popular with many and there are no plans to disable them.
What about the ‘Miscellaneous’ Reports?
- The Miscellaneous reports are ones that are unique to certain situations. For example there are many reports that are available only to members of Cartus. They are included in the this section
- Some customers have their own customized reports that fall into this section
What are the new Advanced Reports now available?
- Incoming/Outgoing by Category/Affinity
- Incoming/Outgoing by Firm
- Incoming/Outgoing by Network/Anagram
- Incoming/Outgoing by Office
- Incoming/Outgoing by Referral Status
- Incoming/Outgoing by Referral Type
Check out the new reports by clicking REPORTS from the Referrals List page, then browse the ones starting with “Incoming/Outgoing…” and click the ‘View Sample’. You’ll see a quick view of what to expect.
July 4, 2013 at 2:45 pm
Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?