Action Plans are a great way to save time and effort while setting up those ToDo tasks including AutoPilots. But many need a little help getting started. For those who would like them, there are now 6 standard Action Plan samples that are available for the asking. The Action Plans include:
- AutoAssign (for sending Assignments to the agent)
- AutoAccept (tasks that are done as soon as the agent accepts the assignment)
- Check in with Client (sends an email to the client in 21 days and another 14 days later)
- Email Campaign (sets up emails to be sent every 30 days to the client)
- In-Buy (sends Assignment to agent, Incoming Info Sheet to agent, and adds Update Request that repeats every 14 days)
- Update Request From Agent (just the Update Request sent every 14 days)
Once the samples are in your Action Plans table you can adjust as needed. For example, say you want to send the update request every 30 days you can change it.
FOR CARTUS BROKERS ONLY
Cartus brokers have many additional FORMS in the ReloSpec database as well as special tasks related to those forms. In addition to the six (6) sample Action Plans listed above, there are an additional five (5) Cartus-only Action Plans which may be added. They are:
- Outbound Broker Center
- Pending Referral USAA/HES Buyer
- Pending Referral USAA/HES Listing
- USAA Buyer Referral Inbound
- USAA Listing Referral Inbound
Let a member of the ReloSpec Team know if you would like the sample Action Plans added to your database. There is no charge for this service.