Over the past few months, and with the help of those serving on the Customer Advisory Boards we have completed a significant upgrade for the ReloSpec software and plan to release the new version the week of July 2nd. This upgraded Relocation Specialist (ReloSpec) version involves the Client List page as well as Action Plans, AutoPilot and other features.
Beginning next week, when you login you’ll be taken to the new Client List page. This upgraded page is cleaner, better organized and easier to use. Most of the features you have been using with the ‘Classic’ version are still available and, many features such as SEARCH and EDIT (pencil) work the same.
This new version is what is currently known as the ‘Mobile’ mode version. Those using the mobile version on their phones have found it much easier to use and suggested it be expanded to the desktop version. After reviewing with many current ReloSpec users we have completed the upgrades and are introducing the mobile version as the upgrade with expanded capabilities.
Included with the new version is an enhanced ADD NEW page that includes a droplist to select the Action Plan (collection of predetermined Tasks) to be run. The Tasks are scheduled and any AutoPilots due to go out right away are automatically sent. Just fill-in the form with what you know, select the Action Plan and SUBMIT. The rest is done for you!
To have the automatic Action Plans feature enabled, be sure #3 in the ‘Getting Ready’ section below has been completed.
For a short time, those who want to use the ‘Classic’ version (the one you’re using today) may do so by checking the ‘Classic Display?’ checkbox on the Login page prior to logging in.
For those who want to get a preview or want to begin using the new version, click the ‘Mobile?’ checkbox on the login page prior to clicking LOGIN.
This is one of the most significant changes to ReloSpec in years. We appreciate all the many suggestions and helps we received from our wonderful ReloSpec friends and associates.
Getting ready for the new ReloSpec version
Checklist to get ready for the new ReloSpec version.
Many of you will already have each of these items in place and there will be nothing to do to get ready. However, to get the most out of the new version, please take a minute to be sure each of the following items are completed.
- Company logo Your company logo will appear on the Client List page in the upper-left corner. This logo will be included on outgoing FORMS and should be as square-shaped as possible. If it is not displayed, return to the Main Menu page, click SETTINGS, then click ‘Upload Logo’ and follow the prompts.
- Company name Your company name should appear in the upper-right of the Client List page. It is setup in the Users table and is used along with your Email Signature with outgoing emails. If not displayed, return to the Main Menu page, click SETTINGS, USERS, click the pencil for your name, make the needed changes and click UPDATE CURRENT RECORD.
- Allow pop-ups One of the newer features is the ADD NEW form. It includes a droplist for selecting the Action Plan you want to use then schedules the Tasks and sends any AutoPilots that are due to go out immediately. All with one click! For ReloSpec to schedule and send the AutoPilots your browser must allow pop-ups for ReloSpecCloud.com. Use the settings feature of your browser to make the change, if needed.
- For Chrome, click SETTINGS, Advanced, Content Settings, Popups, Allow, ADD, then enter “www.ReloSpecCloud.com” and click ADD
- For IE, click the gear for SETTINGS, click the Privacy tab, in Pop-up Blocker click SETTINGS, in Exceptions enter “www.ReloSpecCloud” and click ADD
- Have at least one ‘Referral Source’ When clicking the ADD NEW button to start a new referral, ReloSpec attempts to build the droplist for the Referral Source. If you don’t already have at least one entered a yellow warning box appears at the top of the page. To avoid the warning (if it appears) do the following: Return to the Main Menu page, click SETTINGS, click ‘Referral Sources’ and enter “sample” and click ADD NEW RECORD.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to download anything to use the new version?
No. Since ReloSpec is web-based, just login and you’ll have the latest version.
Can I still use the old (Classic) version?
Yes. For a limited time the classic version will remain available. From the Main Menu page click the checkbox for ‘Classic Display?’ and you’ll use the classic version.
Where are the links that were on the left side of the page?
The links have been moved to either the top of the page or are included in the ‘Other Options’ droplist.
Can I edit fields not included in the ADD NEW page?
Yes. After adding a new record it will appear in the Client List page. Click the pencil to edit any of the fields.
Are the Notes and Tasks still displayed below the grid?
Yes. The grid now contains a maximum of 10 records and the Notes and Tasks are still displayed below the grid for the selected record.
What does the ‘Quick’ button do?
Once you have selected a record in the AutoPilot, the Responses or the Tickler page, minimize the page and click the ‘Quick’ button to instantly select the corresponding record. Say you’re looking at an AutoPilot item and you want to see the Notes for that record. Click the ‘Quick’ button and view the one record with the Notes displayed below the grid. Quick and easy! Click ‘Cancel Quick’ to return to the normal display.
What does the Action Plan droplist do in the ADD NEW page?
By selecting the Action Plan in the droplist, when you click SUBMIT, the Action Plan Items are scheduled and any AutoPilots that are due will be sent. All with one click. If you complete the form are not ready to select an Action Plan, click the droplist and select the blank area before clicking SUBMIT. The record will be saved but no Action Plan will be run.
Can I run an Action Plan on an existing record?
At any time you can select the record in the Client List page, click the ‘Action Plans’ button to open the page, select the one you want and click the button to schedule the Items.
Will there be more upgrades coming?
Yes. Many new features are planned for ReloSpec. Menu bars will be added plus the ability to view all details (ie. Notes, Tasks, Closing Info) in accordion style in the Client List page. Integration with other services such as websites and other software as well as simplified forms and reports are in the planning stages now.