Many ReloSpec users have used the ‘Mobile’ mode to view/edit records on their phone. Thanks to suggestions from members of our Customer Advisory Boards we have greatly enhanced the ‘Mobile’ mode which may now be used on your phone or desktop.
The enhanced Mobile mode is the first step towards the ReloSpec ‘face lift’ planned for this page later this year. The whole idea is to make things simpler and more efficient. It all begins with the checkbox for ‘Mobile?’ when logging in. If you access the login page on your phone, ReloSpec will recognize you’re using a phone and will default to ‘Mobile mode’.
Using your desktop when you login, click the checkbox next to ‘Mobile?’ then click the ‘Log In’ button. After a brief (1 second) delay you will be automatically taken to the Mobile version of the Client List page. The ‘Mobile’ page contains most of the features of the ‘Classic’ version but is cleaner looking and less confusing to new users.
Features of the Mobile version include:
- ‘Call to action’ buttons at the top of the page
- Your company name (branding) at the top-right of the page
- The most-often used buttons at the top with ‘Other options’ droplist
- The grid now displays up to 30 records instead of 6
- The Notes and Tasks are still displayed below the grid
- Clicking ‘Add New’ will open the newer ‘Express’ form which includes the Action Plan choices in the droplist at the bottom of the page. Using this form will insert the new record, schedule the Action Plan items and send the AutoPilot(s) with just one click!
- Clicking the ‘Reports’ button will open the newly-formatted Reports page with reports arranged in logical sections. (You may still view the classic list of reports by clicking ‘View all reports’
- The AutoPilots, Responses and Import buttons display the total number of each. If any of the buttons is > 0 you’ll know to click the button and process the records.
The grid shows the most popular fields, and includes the envelopes by each name allowing you to quickly send an email as needed.
We hope you enjoy using the upgraded Mobile version. And remember, it’s not just for use on your phone!
Leave a Reply