For many years now the ReloSpec has provided the ‘Agent Access’ feature. This great feature provides the agent valuable tools for managing referrals, and is included with your ReloSpec license.
Here are a few of the features included with ‘Agent Access’:
- The agent has Read-Only access to only those records assigned
- All ‘Public’ notes are visible
- Using a navigation button, quickly filter for ‘Active’ or ‘Pending’ or ‘Closed’
- Using the optional Images feature the agent can upload property images, BMAs or other related files
- The agent has access to their Agent table record and can update their own email address and other contact details
- Using the ADD NEW button the agent can submit new referrals directly to ReloSpec
- At any time the agent can provide updates to referrals assigned to them. Agents don’t need to wait for an emailed update request and submitted updates go directly to the Responses page
- Using the REPORTS option the agent can generate their own ‘Agent Scorecard’ report
Setting up your agent’s access is simple. From the Main Menu page, click SETTINGS, USERS, then click ADD NEW and fill out the page. The first field (User Name) is very important because it is used to select the records the agent has access to . It is always the Last Name, First Name. To make it easier, click the Agent Lookup button to fill it in automatically.
Fill in the other fields including the User ID which must be unique, and the Password. We suggest using the agent’s email address but can be any unique ID.
Be sure the [License Level] field is set to “Agent”. Once the record is saved the ID/Password will be available immediately. And, you may add or delete agent users as needed.
Training videos are available from the Main Menu. Click ‘About’, ‘Videos’ and click on the ‘Agent Access’ button.
Agents who use this valuable feature are able to manage their referrals easier in less time, help you avoid time-consuming interruptions, and close more business.