As was announced last week, Constellation Web Solutions (CWS) has purchased Relocation Specialist (ReloSpec). We are all very excited to be a part of the CWS family of real estate-related products and look forward to improvements and new features coming soon to ReloSpec.
As we are just now getting started, here are a few of the things we’re working on:
- Email to Responses; this new feature will automatically insert email replies to the ReloSpec Responses table. Emails sent from ReloSpec will include the database name and referral ID. When the recipient clicks REPLY and sends the email, it will be forwarded to a ReloSpec server that will extract the email content and insert it into the Responses page. That way, the user avoids copying/pasting the email content into the referral record.
- ReloSpec Facelift; Don’t we all want to get things done faster, be easier-to-use and look better? Watch for a more updated ‘look’ with easier to use features. We think you’ll appreciate the modern look and love the time-saving features.
- ReloSpec 1-click with Express pages; Okay, this one isn’t new, but if you’re not using the ‘Express’ forms on the Main Menu page you should be. Why? Because all you do is open the page, fill-in the fields and SUBMIT. The Action Plan and AutoPilots are automatically run for you and if it’s an ‘Outgoing’ record and the receiving broker has ReloSpec it sends a copy of the record to their Import table! Quick and easy!
- FORMS and REPORTS rehab; We all know there are too many forms and too many reports. We are in the process of identifying the most-used ones so we can consolidate what we have while providing what you need.
- Agent Access; Did you know you can assign an ID/Password to your agents and they can then login, view only their own records in Read-Only mode? They can send updates on specific referrals, submit new ones and even update their own profile information like phone and email address. You may assign as many as you like and you may remove access to agent(s) as needed.
What about you? What specific items/features would you like in ReloSpec? We want to hear your ideas and suggestions. We have set up a quick survey with a few of the items often mentioned. Please take a couple minutes to complete the survey or you can forward your responses to Jim (email@example.com) or Sue (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Leave a Reply