Earlier this week we proposed a ReloSpec Advisory Council and the response has been tremendous! Thank you for all your helpful input and encouragement!
Most of those responding suggested the following:
- Meet once a month for a couple months to get organized, then once every 3 months
- Have a separate groups for Cartus, LeadingRE and BHHS/Prudential/Others so we can focus on specific needs, but share ideas that all groups could use
- Limit the number of Council members to 8-15 per group
- Have a written agenda at least a few days before the meeting so all will be prepared with their input
- Publish results of the meeting via email to Council members and make available to all ReloSpec users
So, would you like to participate? Our first Advisory Council meeting will be a combined meeting next Thursday, March 13th at 11:00AM Central time. If you want to join the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Once we have your email you’ll get a reply with the link to join the meeting along with a proposed agenda. Here is the proposed schedule for Advisory Council meetings:
- Thursday, March 13th 11:00AM Central; Combined meeting
- Tuesday, March 25th 11:00AM Central; Meeting for Advisory Council, Cartus
- Wednesday, March 26th 11:00AM Central; Meeting for Advisory Council, LeadingRE
- Thursday, March 27th 11:00AM Central; Meeting for Advisory Council, BHHS/Prudential/Other
- Tuesday, April 22nd 11:00AM Central; Meeting for Advisory Council, Cartus
- Wednesday, April 23rd 11:00AM Central; Meeting with Advisory Council, LeadingRE
- Thursday, April 24th 11:00AM Central; Meeting for Advisory Council, BHHS/Prudential/Other
We look forward to your participation in the Council(s) and suggestions for improving the ReloSpec software.