How would you like to click once from your PC’s Desktop or your iPhone and instantly be in your Referrals List page? You can! Here are the steps.
For a PC using Internet Explorer
- After logging in, and while still at the Main Menu page, click the URL (Internet Address at top of page), be sure the entire address is highlighted, right-click and click COPY.
- On your PC’s Desktop, right-click anywhere and click NEW, Shortcut.
- In the ‘location of the item’ box, right-click and PASTE the URL address, then add “&Start=Referrals”. Click NEXT
- For the name of the Shortcut, type what you want. Perhaps something like “The coolest Shortcut ever” and click FINISH.
For an iPhone using Safari
- Launch Safari and browse to ReloSoftware.com (or rs.prosws.com)
- In the upper-right click ‘Relocation Specialist Login’
- Enter your ID/Password, and click LOGIN. (OPTIONAL: Before clicking the LOGIN button, click the checkbox next to ‘Mobile?’. That puts Relocation Specialist into the ‘Mobile’ mode, which is more SmartPhone-friendly version!)
- Once logged in you should be at the Main Menu page. Tap the URL link at the top of the page, then tap it a second time, tap SELECT ALL, then tap COPY.
- Close ALL the Safari pages; you should see a blank untitled page
- In the blank address bar, tap and then tap PASTE. Go to the end of the Internet address and add “&Start=Referrals” (no spaces).
- Tap the GO button and immediately tap the STOP button on the URL address line.
- Click the ‘Forward To’ button at the bottom of the screen and tap ‘Add to Home Screen’
- Enter the desired label and tap ‘Add’. You’ll have a new link loaded on your iPhone that will take you instantly to your Referrals List page.
October 25, 2011 at 10:56 pm
What about Android? I don’t use Apple.
October 26, 2011 at 11:44 am
The key is to save the URL address AFTER you login and while you’re still at the Main Menu page. And, you need access to the URL address after creating the link so that you can add “&Start=Referrals” to the end of the URL address. If you open Google and enter something like “add bookmark to android home screen” you find additional helps.
Thanks, Jim Evans