How would you like to click once from your PC’s Desktop or your iPhone and instantly be in your Referrals List page? You can! Here are the steps.
For a PC using Internet Explorer
- After logging in, and while still at the Main Menu page, click the URL (Internet Address at top of page), be sure the entire address is highlighted, right-click and click COPY.
- On your PC’s Desktop, right-click anywhere and click NEW, Shortcut.
- In the ‘location of the item’ box, right-click and PASTE the URL address, then add “&Start=Referrals”. Click NEXT
- For the name of the Shortcut, type what you want. Perhaps something like “The coolest Shortcut ever” and click FINISH.
For an iPhone using Safari
- Launch Safari and browse to ReloSoftware.com (or rs.prosws.com)
- In the upper-right click ‘Relocation Specialist Login’
- Enter your ID/Password, and click LOGIN. (OPTIONAL: Before clicking the LOGIN button, click the checkbox next to ‘Mobile?’. That puts Relocation Specialist into the ‘Mobile’ mode, which is more SmartPhone-friendly version!)
- Once logged in you should be at the Main Menu page. Tap the URL link at the top of the page, then tap it a second time, tap SELECT ALL, then tap COPY.
- Close ALL the Safari pages; you should see a blank untitled page
- In the blank address bar, tap and then tap PASTE. Go to the end of the Internet address and add “&Start=Referrals” (no spaces).
- Tap the GO button and immediately tap the STOP button on the URL address line.
- Click the ‘Forward To’ button at the bottom of the screen and tap ‘Add to Home Screen’
- Enter the desired label and tap ‘Add’. You’ll have a new link loaded on your iPhone that will take you instantly to your Referrals List page.