Many of you are using the Referral Submit Form to allow your agents and contacts to submit new referrals directly into your database. The agent clicks a link on your company website or from your ReloSpec Email Signature, completes the online form and clicks SUBMIT. ReloSpec accepts the referral into your Import table and sends an email to let you know it is there.
Now there is a special Referral Submit form your clients may use to submit their own referral. It is the Referral Submit Form – Needs Analysis and is listed in your FORMS page. There are some significant differences with this new form.
- When you email the Needs Analysis form to the client it comes in the form of a personal letter and contains your ReloSpec Email Signature.
- You may specify your own Body Of Letter to be included with the letter if the brief instruction is not enough.
- If sending it manually, you may add your own text that will appear at the top of the email.
- The email letter contains a link that when clicked will open the Needs Analysis form for the client to submit.
- When it is submitted ReloSpec will send a notification email to the address for the “Referral Submit Form” user in your Users table.
There are many fields in the Needs Analysis form that are not found in ReloSpec. For those items that don’t already have a field, a brief description and the client’s input is added to the Client Comments field and would be included in the Agent Assignment and other ReloSpec forms sent to agents and contacts.
We hope you find this new tool valuable and helps you get the most from your ReloSpec.